The ElectriCChain is an open solar energy generation data project with an initial focus on verifying and publishing data from the existing 7 million solar energy generators globally and on an open Blockchain.
The ElectriCChain project supports the development of open standards and tools to publish and read solar electricity generation data using the SolarCoin BlockChain and/or other Blockchain technologies including the Ethereum and IOTA/Tangle.
Follow us on Slack for open collaboration on the ElectriCChain and join the community for sharing and creating:
- Specifications for scientific & network solar-related Blockchain data,
- Tools for publishing & integrating solar energy data to and from the SolarCoin Blockchain using a standardized communications protocol,
- New Business Models for Utilities, Investors and Prosumers using solar energy,
- A network of ElectriCChain partners: inverters/panels/monitoring technology companies and solar module producers
- Tools to define irradiance, energy and reporting data standards to shape an open world
- Information from the initial SolarCoin Blockchain with data from 23 participating countries
- Registering your solar installation to the SolarCoin program
ElectriCChain acts as Claims Facilitator to the SolarCoin Foundation
Solar Companies and Solar Owners can benefit from the SolarCoin Digital Asset